1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Any Comments?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by solemage, Apr 27, 2007.

1. solemage

solemage New Member

I need a few comments on my site. Like anything do make it more appealing/ easyer to navigate through, even though its pretty simple.

http://www.solegfx.com

Im open to all ideas :)

Thanks for future comments :)

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

I liek the sites design but the top adds really reck the websites look. Maybe just try getting some really cheap webhosting or join up one of those free web hosting sites.

And with those photoshop tutorials are they ones you have made? You cant just take them from other sites unless you have permission to use them.

Also with the photoshop tutorials I am unable to scroll down the page to see the full image for the tutorial.

3. solemage

solemage New Member

ok, thanks for the feedback
    the tutorials, around 70% of them I made, 20% friends donated, and rest 10% were bought full rights.

ya, godaddy host me for free, thats what the ads are for, I will get hosting for it once I sell my other 4 domains I have.