1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Another...New Ak Deisgns

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by pezboy45, Jul 25, 2008.

1. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

http://dapezboy.org/
    I've uploaded my portfolio, and I've stated configureing the forum and download sections.

More to come...
    Also, I need a logo for it...if anyone can think of one/design it, that would be great.
    (its hard to design your own logo sometimes)...

2. vareside

vareside New Member

Hey Pez,

it's a great new design. Looks way more adorable and user-friendly than the old design. Just the icon of your website (1024) reminds me more of a screensaver website.

If there are more users on your website the forums will be of course more crowded and the posts will become seen on the front page. The slideshow option in your design portfolio is amazing. But there are a few warnings because of a wrong mysql code or something at the forums main page. You should fix that as soon as possible.

A very good job in particular.

Sincerely yours,
    Max (vareside.com)

3. pezboy45

I'll check out that code error.
    What browser are you using?

4. vareside

vareside New Member

I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.

5. pezboy45

Ok, so those error's only seem to happen when you are a guest, weird.
    But, for now I'm going to make the Forum, members only.

6. vareside

vareside New Member

Okay. Hopefully that error can be fixed for guests.

7. pezboy45

Yea, I'm gonna contact the CMS company, and see if they know what the problem is.

Thank you for finding it!

8. vareside

vareside New Member

No problem.

9. vareside

vareside New Member

Bug found

Hi Pez,

sorry to inform you, but I found another loads of error messages on one page. I'm viewing from IE 7 again:

http://dapezboy.org/index.php?p=register

This was the text above the registration form (entire text below this sentence):

Notice: Undefined index: username in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 10

Notice: Undefined index: password in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: repassword in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 13

Notice: Undefined index: firstname in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 18

Notice: Undefined index: lastname in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 19

Notice: Undefined index: info in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: profileshowemail in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined index: country in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined index: website in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined index: dateselectedyear in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: dateselectedmonth in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: dateselectedday in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: number in /home/.uris/dpborg/dapezboy.org/pages/register/default/content.php on line 28

I hope you can fix it because I want to register at your forum without any error messages. :)

10. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

It's looking really good!
    How would this be for a new banner/logo?

11. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo New Member

I like the other you already have up on the site... nice

12. pezboy45

I like it, but I meant like, the logo on the other side.
    I don't know what to put there.
    I just made that lame thing, to take up space.

13. pezboy45

Just a plain old personal blog/thing.

So, I've change my site....
    again, and I've decided to just make it a personal blog.
    About my life, things I'm doing and learning.

Yeap.
    Just that.
    (and I'm sticking with it this time)