1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites all new djchannel

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by djwilson, Jan 8, 2009.

1. djwilson

djwilson New Member

2. sunnee

sunnee New Member

Hi djwilson!

So far I think you're site is looking good, the left side looks very good! The colors are great! Though the top heading banner is a bit too large and the middle of the page needs more content. Overall, it is looking great! I do like the bottom scrolling area, just needs more info. is all.

Good luck!

3. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Like the design but the moving line is difficult to read.(small font and it looks too quickly)
    I also think the black background on the top can be removed. Saying this I mean you should move the header higher.
    Overall you've done a good project

4. djwilson

djwilson New Member

thanks for your comments im going to remove the black top bit of it and the scrolling text larger and slower there is little content as its feeding from the forum which has only jus opened

5. BandPro

BandPro New Member

Hey DJ Wilson,

I went and checked your site out and had to join. (yes i spin records and make my own acid trance and house).
    Just so you know i'm DJ Kris J.

See you there dude.....

6. djwilson

djwilson New Member

hi, thanks just saw you in the forums :) maybe you could do a show for us?

7. djwilson

djwilson New Member

what you mean?

8. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

That's just another version of useless spam Dj. We get a lot of that here.
    All gone. :)

9. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

I would move the "Google search" and "Add This" to below your logo section.
    Move the Poll up to where your validators are and move the validators down.
    I would be more concerned with the opinion poll than having someone trying to validate my site. After all you want them to stay and interact.
    Here are a couple of links which might help with the marquee. I too am having a hard time reading it.
    http://www.quackit.com/html/codes/html_marquee_code.cfm

http://www.quackit.com/html/codes/stop_marquee.cfm

In the Support menu I would move "Terms Of Use" to the botom position and just list the terms all on that one page instead of 3 more links.
    Other than the above it's really coming along. :D

10. djwilson

djwilson New Member

Hi, thansk for your comments, really thankful, im going to start work on toying around with some movements on the site for the next few days cutting/editing/inserting objects ill post a link up of the new change once im done. Thanks Keep em' coming