1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General again with a question

Discussion in 'General' started by anarky_tt, Dec 30, 2006.

1. anarky_tt

anarky_tt New Member

well my site is done but now i have a new problem i uploaded all the files but it does not load any of the images...can some1 help me? ty

2. logtmedia

logtmedia New Member

is it only the images on the new page or the whole site that is not showing images...
    also could you give the site url to us, it often helps if the site can be seen.

3. anarky_tt

anarky_tt New Member

it seems the problem is not only with the images but with the other pages...i guess there is a problem with the way i published it .. i guess...on the pc it works perfectly...on the web...not at all

check www.q3-ar.com and u'll see what i'm talking about

4. logtmedia

logtmedia New Member

will take a look now

5. logtmedia

logtmedia New Member

index page and style sheet is all I can find, there dosn't seem to be any images uploaded at all.

6. anarky_tt

anarky_tt New Member

check the site now...i managed to make the images load ..by uploading them via ftp transfer to the domain...but yet the subpages don't load even if they are uploaded on the domain...

7. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

try uploading the whole site again, delete everything and start from scratch

8. anarky_tt

anarky_tt New Member

i am beggining to think that i am doing something wrong...

check this out

i have the root folder that contains index.htm source.psd style.css and also (for example) roster.xhtml about.xhtml...

in the root folder there is a folder named images that contains all the graphics

all the linkings are correct...checked them many times

when i visit the website all that loads is the homepage and images and none of the other pages load...

hope i managed explain my problem

9. pezboy45

I can't think of anything that could be wrong sorry....

10. logtmedia

logtmedia New Member

Looks like you've been busy with the site, starting to take shape nicely now.

11. logtmedia

logtmedia New Member

Looking at your site, I'm suprised you didn't use the world of warcraft template.

12. anarky_tt

anarky_tt New Member

i thought that that template was more suitable for what i desired...coz i intended to show recent matches to show servers...that's why i used that one...at the moment i am too new to web desing to create my own styles and templates so i think i will make a req. for a quak3 clansite template

anyway all templates are great and i wanna thank you all for the help

13. pezboy45

Who has been busy?