1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Others Advertisers Wanted.....

Discussion in 'Free Services' started by BandPro, Oct 11, 2008.

1. BandPro

BandPro New Member

Hey dudes,

Just looking for a few people to throw their banners on my site(for free). They won't be in the header or foot(since those are saved for my partners advertising), but I have many other pages you can put your banners on.

I am looking for sites that are MUSIC RELATED ONLY and the following:
    • Alternative
    • Rock (all)
    • Punk
    • Hardcore
    • Ska
    • Emo
    • Metal (all)
    • Independent Punk, Hardcore, etc...(preference)
    I am looking for banners that are 468 x 60. I can store them on my image host if needed. Bands, Zines Welcome. If you want to place a link on your site for mine go ahead...don't matter.

OK so I'm looking for oh.....let's say....aaaaaaa.........15 people.

Starting now.

2. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

3. BandPro

BandPro New Member

Sweet bud. Interesting player you have there! I put your banner up in the 'Punkstore' index.

1 down, 14 to go.....

4. quarantine

quarantine New Member

5. BandPro

BandPro New Member

Hey Dude,

Ya, I'd gladly put up a banner for you. I just have one question first, where does this link:

<http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm15c3BhY2UuY29tL3F1YXJhbnRpbmV0aGViYW5kMQ==>

lead to?

It is the link in your banner code on your myspace page. Just wondering before I click it or put it on my website.

6. quarantine

quarantine New Member

ahh that link goes to our myspace page if your already on a myspace profile etc. It's like anti phising rubbish.

Basically could you link the banner to www.myspace.com/quarantinetheband1

that would be awesome, thnx a lot man.

QUARANTINE