1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Adsense template free

Discussion in 'Archived' started by CheapSEO, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheapSEO

CheapSEO New Member

Hello,

I am looking for adsense free template, template should be simple and small coding. i made simple but i think i want to change if i got new simple and attractive.

Thank you.

2. deadmix

deadmix Member

which template you need!, HTML, CSS or CMS one such joomla, wordpress..etc !?

3. joieb

joieb New Member

Hi Deadmix,

I checked out your site and it's really very cool.I am looking forward on learning on how to make my own templates. ;)

4. Phantom305

Phantom305 New Member

Free Adsense Websites

Hi there, cannot guarantee that these templates will be free forever but they are free at the time of me posting this and they are clean and very simple to use, I aften use them for my own sites:

ebookorama.com/freewebsite.php

The download links are right on the page above, no run around BS for once!
    All that it is asked is that the backlinks are left in place.
    Enjoy!

5. petflifus

petflifus Banned

After you sliced your image, in imageready go to File > Save optimised as, and save as html and images. Now you can open up the .html file in any HTML coding program you wish, and add content and buttons etc.

I recommend Dreamweaver for HTML coding.

6. rekk1986

rekk1986 New Member

You don't give us the source that you use so we don't know how to give you any suggestions. Regard.

7. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi cheapSEO,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.