1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites aamigallery :unique web 2.0 templates gallery site review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by mindxstudio, Oct 24, 2009.

1. mindxstudio

mindxstudio Banned

Hi all,

Please review my new template site : aamigallery.com/
    Please suggest me in respect of graphics, color, structure and content what more improvement I need to done, waiting for suggestion and comments.

Thanks
    Mrinal

2. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

Your layout, colors and site design are very professional
    but the free competition is great and they offer incentives
    plus you can upgrade to professional for about the price of
    your templates
    check:
    Free Web Templates - Get free website templates and page layouts, flash templates, business templates, css templates, wordpress themes, joomla templates
    Free Website Templates
    Free Web Templates Resource - Free Templates Online
    Steve's free web page templates
    -
    You may want to read what Google says about meta tags - then add a description
    Changing your site's title and description in search results - Webmasters/Site owners Help
    -
    I don't know what you can do to beat the free competition
    and look at their page rank
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

3. pusscat

pusscat New Member

I like the look and layout of the site.
    Easy to get around and navigate.
    Not to bright but not dull.
    Easy to understand what the site is about.

4. mindxstudio

mindxstudio Banned

Thanks for useful comments.

5. skib

skib New Member

Basically you have a professional site, but there are a few things that--as a layman--stick out to me. And, I suppose the layman man is your saleable audience, right?

Why so bright? I feel like I'm in a candy shop. IDK if it works for sales, it may. If so, disregard my comment.

"CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR AD" x 3. So, you can't sell ads? You are just earning momentum, I get it, but most people won't. Most people want to buy/interact with a business that can sell all of it's ads. So, give away your ad space for free except for one "click here to place" banner.

I recommend calling up local businesses and offering them free ad space. Think about it, maybe in a few months they'll look at their sub par website and want you (or your guys) to design a new one.

If you're a for profit site, selling a product, why are you selling ads?

My disclaimer: you have passed everything I can do and I have done. I'm just looking at it from the perspective of a guy who would want to buy from you.

Let me know how it works out!

6. kafito

kafito New Member

Your colors and layout of web page, are professional.
    I like this web page.

7. helgavalerie

helgavalerie New Member

this is a good one. great job!

8. hooria

hooria New Member

nice !!! greate job..