1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply A-team Logo for a party van

Discussion in 'Free Logos' started by Sander Løvik, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Sander Løvik

Sander Løvik New Member

Hello! My name is sander and i live in norway. In norway we have this tradition of partying 17. days straight when we are about to graduate from our last year at school. Me and a couple of guys has a partyvan and we call ourselves The A-team (The Alcohol-Team) hence the van looks like the one from the movie "A-Team"

For this van we need an awesome logo, and we talked with some people and they wanted alot of money to make this logo, therefore i came here in desperation, in hope to get it cheap.
    So the logo will look something like this, but needs a touch of party in it.
    Aswell perhaps a couple planes could be flying over it from behind? perhaps something like this (pictures shown below)

Attached Files:

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Welcome to FWT Sander!

17 days of solid partying sounds like a lot of fun, but pretty tiring as well :D

I'm sure some of our members will be along shortly to take a crack at your request, but in the mean time it would really help if you could take a look at this thread and give us more details about what you want in your logo.

3. Sander Løvik

Sander Løvik New Member

Yeah, not guessing it'll be easy, but i bet it will be worth it! Yes i will take a look at the thread you linked :)
    I don't know what else to say other than perhaps you could fill inn our names "Sander, Daniel, Kasper, Kristian, Amund, Jonas and Tobias" at the bottom of the logo. I don't really have much else in mind for the logo, as i said: A touch of party and a mix of the logo and the airplanes. :)

4. Sander Løvik

Sander Løvik New Member

1) What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
    The A-Team 2014
    If you could, put our names in under the "a-team" letters, the names are following: Sander, Daniel, Kasper, Kristian, Amund, Jonas & Tobias.

2) What is your website address (ex: http:/site .com/; Site Name)?
    In this case, the logo is on the side of a car.
    Chervolet Astro 1990 mod.
    3) Description of your website or business:
    Partying

4) Search the Internet for any logos/designs on the web that you feel convey
    the style you are looking for?

http://www.globochannel.com/2010/05...lm-della-team-che-omaggia-la-serie-originale/

5) Requested size of your logo:
    The logo will need high resolution as we are printing the logo as a vinyl for our car and on our hoodies.

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)
    Unfortunately other than what i've already posted theres not much :(

7) What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
    Well i guess it'll be image and text, since its "The A-Team 2014" and the planes flying up from behind.

8) What colors do you want to see in your logo?
    State any main colours that you would like in your logo.

9) What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
    State any colours that you do not want in your logo.

10) Describe the target audience for your logo
    This will help the designers to create a logo based at your target audience (e.g Kids – Colourful, eye-catching, possibly characters)

11) What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
    Well the target of the logo is partypeople, and we would like to be viewed at as a couple of fun and tough guys.

12) Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
    On the side of our van, and on a couple of hoodies.

Looking forward to some results!
    Sander

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  5. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi @Sander Løvik,

I'm following up on any logo requests that we may inadvertently have missed. If you would still like to have this logo designed, please reply to this post. Otherwise, your request will be closed within 30 days of this post.

If your logo requirements have changed, please feel free to make a new request.

Thank you for your time! :)