1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

A suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dexxa, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Dexxa

Dexxa New Member

Heres a little suggestion,

I havent a clue what qeue number i am,

But what you should do is when people request a template you should give them a number so they can check back here in a few days / months to see how far the list has got and how much longer they have to wait,

Just my 2 cents :p

2. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Dexxa

Thats why he has the Request List, of course I know what you mean and I think it's a great idea but if your template isn't above then that just means your going to have to wait for atleast more than two months. Most good templates aren't just put togheter in a day even by the most skilled template maker, you have to understand. Yet, I do get your point but it would be to much trouble I think to give each person a "ticket" each time someone requests a template. You'd have to keep up with how many you had, how many you haven't done, how many are in queue, and what number that person just would happen to be. He doesn't really have that much time if you think about it to give that person a "ticket" or something so that they could just check back in. Nice thought though, very well stated.

Connor