1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites a new halo 3 site

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by hugaming, Sep 30, 2007.

1. hugaming

hugaming New Member

2. paul374

paul374 New Member

It's realy really good m8, i like the music...

3. staino

staino New Member

very nice mate, i like the idea of the flash menus. The voice and music are really good as well. Keep it up

4. mperrynfld

mperrynfld New Member

bloody amazing dude keep up the good work

5. bounceb

bounceb New Member

Hey

Nice Site. Want a Tip? The Flash Header put a transparent parameter because when it load there is white Background, with param itt will just the loading.

just put this <param name="wmode" value="transparent">

6. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

wow, for your first site, you went all out!! Love the flash, and the music is awsome!! Very great, hope you make some templates, I'd really love to see them!!!

7. hugaming

hugaming New Member

hey thank you for all the replys

8. faxmunky

faxmunky New Member

9. Linx

Linx Member

It would be better to make the font a bit bigger.

One more thing ... on each page of the site the text is displaced, it goes beyond the blocks borders.

I turned the sound off, but each time when I move to another page, the sound turns on, it's irritating.

10. Riley

Riley New Member

i like it. but halo 3 sucks so sorry. just stick to halo 2 when u can superbounce n shit. but i much like the site

11. hostdaddy

hostdaddy New Member

Good job man. I really like the flash introduction and the black color scheme. You should build some links to your site as the PR is 0.

12. emilypal

emilypal New Member

The quality of small pictures can be improved and I personally prefer larger font size so you your site could be more readable.

13. gotadog

gotadog New Member

I like your site, the graphics are great. The game isn't one that I would play but your site, you did a really good job on it.

14. unibul

unibul New Member

I like the design, I guess it's what a site like this calls for. I would change the font contrast a little bit, to make it easier to read.

15. d983861

d983861 New Member

OMFG that is a really good job! Can I have it please? I'm making an Halo community with lots of guides and help! Please and thanks

16. Cazion

Cazion New Member

professional great

17. tsshankar.deepa

tsshankar.deepa New Member

Opening page very impressive...you have done a great job in your first website....

Home banner is very good...animation and music match well..

however you could think of the font..difficult to read especially in a grey background..also the text spills over certain areas.. in the child pages could not locate home prominently (see site info) ...you could think of resizing the image maps and also mouse over effects to match the home page!

keep up the good work...i am sure you have a great future..

deepa

18. d983861

d983861 New Member

Please I want it!

19. sunnee

sunnee New Member

Your site

Looks and sounds SO awesome, good colors, sound and look!
    :D:D:D:D

20. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Ever think it might be a template?

-----
    Also, I have the real version of that song, with out all the bg noise, let me know if you want it.
    (I have all the soundtacks, ((kinda big Halo Nerd)).
    ;)