1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites a design

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by indumathi, May 15, 2008.

1. indumathi

indumathi New Member

hello all,
    how r u doing? this template is quite strange for me! because i started of as something and it ended up like this. is it good?

Attached Files:

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I like the graphics in the header and I like the guitar image behind the text. Your template looks nice but I would leave a person in the header with his head. I believe the template will be more welcoming then. You can also make the header space a little smaller.

3. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Yea.
    I agree with her ^^^
    And also, I see the box around the guy, you should try and use the magic wand and get some more of that out, so its just him.

Otherwise it looks great!

4. Linx

Linx Member

I really like the dark background of the template, but as for me it doesnt go well with light olive green, it's too contrasting.
    Agree with Emily on her points, the header is too wide.

Best of luck!

5. indumathi

indumathi New Member

friends,

friends thnks for the comments. i will try to consider all the suggestions given. thnks!

6. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Cool design and here are some ideas for you to consider. I recommend you making your header a little smaller and the name of your website or company a little bigger.