1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

1,192 online members!

Discussion in 'General' started by GG, Aug 3, 2010.

1. GG

GG Active Member

We broke the record again! :D 1,192 online guests! :eek::eek: within a short period of time aswel! Double of what our last record was.

2. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

that's pretty sweet :D

3. GG

GG Active Member

I know i'm suprised but only about 3 members online :p

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

6 members and 161 guests online now this only includes members who are logged in and visible on the forum part as you can hide your visibility on the forum. Visitors on other parts of the website are not included.

The record probably includes a lot of search engine spiders at least half or more.

5. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

aww don't dash our dreams and hopes of fame, mimoun! ;p

6. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Don't get me wrong this website still gets a lot of visitors even if you take away all the search engine spiders we still get around +-4 million page views per month for the whole website. Only +-10% of all the people visit the forum and only a small part sign up for the forum and post their own messages.

Still it's a lot and it's growing every month so we still have hope for us all to be famous soon :)

7. cynthiajwang

cynthiajwang VIP Member

Haha, yeah you guys can be famous. I'll enjoy my invisibility and my average-ness...and sitting on the sofa, eating ice cream with apple pie, and watching you guys on TV. :D

8. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

C'mon GG that's your 550 alias's, still will the figures Mimoun has quoted is something to be proud of>>>>here's to when it hits 10k